Sunday, January 16, 2011

Wish list

So, I am an endless shopper, with a little wallet. I am a teenager, slowly learning how expensive life is. So, heres the stuff I've been dreaming of buying. Not too sure which I will get, but I will try to get them all! Now, just where can I find all this money.....

Why does prostitution have to be illegal? Just saying.









I'm completely kidding. BTW.

Now it's time for shopping!!!

Perfumes (can you say fettish?)

Viva La Juicy... it's slightly musky, a little coconuty, and super delicious!
Plus, the packaging is adorable!



 DKNY Be delicious (green apple)
 DKNY Be delicious (fresh blossom)
Hopefully, I can find a double pack of these at Macys!

Makeup:

Elf eye shadow primer ($1?!) I'll pick up like 5 :)
 Mac Naked Lunch eyeshadow (I'm getting this for sure :) hehe) btw.. it's much lighter and more shimmery in person!

Mac Satin Taupe eyeshadow... this ones for sure too :)



Katy Perry's OPI line!! Which ones should I get?



Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation
Blair and Elle both swear by this stuff, and so do a couple of other gurus!
It's over $40, but if it makes my skin flawless it's worth it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment