Monday, January 17, 2011

Second Semester: A Second Chance

So, though this is going to be similar to my New Year Resolutions, I am going to write about what I want to do second semester. In a way, it's kind of like a second chance ~ if you mess up for the first half of the year, you can show your tru intellegence the second half, and hopefully the college board admissions will take pity on you, assuming that your mom died first semester. So, though my mom did not die.... I kind of slacked :( Mostly at the first couple weeks of school. So... I am determined to finish 2nd semester with all As and one B in IB bio. Which, btw, that class is DEATH. Never take it. So ~ heres a list of things I am going to do to achieve my academic excellence :)

~Stop procrastinating (When I get home, hit the books, not facebook, youtube....)
~Always study for tests and quizzes... it's amazing what just 20 minutes can do
~Complete my homework... no more copying!!
~Ask more questions in class
~Pay attention in class (Don't talk or doze of in my own world.. which I tend to do VERY often)
~Write in my planner every day for all homework, tests....
~Stay organized (Clean out my binder every 3 weeks)
~Stop eating my lunch in class as a way to entertain myself (oops hehe)
~Have my mom always proof read my essays
~Listen to relaxing music during homework and studying (Ron Pope *A drop in the ocean* is AHmazing btw. Joshua Radin. Classical.....)
~Don't text so much on school nights



I am going to work hard so I will get better grades!
Yipee!

No comments:

Post a Comment