Sunday, January 9, 2011

My shopping is never ending...

So, as I continue to procrastinate my overwhelming amount of work I have ahead of me for the night, I begin thinking about new things to put on my shopping list. Seeing as Christmas has just passed, my old one is completely destroyed by my very generous family members, as well as my poor spending habits. I am currently painting my nails a China Glaze color, For Audrey. It is a must-have for any nail junkie, and probably one of my top 5 nail polishes of all time. It is a robins egg blue, the exact color of the Tiffany & co box. So as I paint my nails, what do I decide I want? A necklace from Tiffany, of course! My friend Misty's boyfriend gave her a Tiffany necklace for Christmas, and I cannot lie, I was super jealous. I want a boyfriend to buy me jewlery!
Dear Boys: I will give away my body for a necklace from Tiffany & co.
Just kidding. But, I do see myself forking out $100 in the near future, and purchasing a little silver necklace from there. Just a simple one I can wear everyday!

Also, many of the boys at my school have started wearing Sperrys. My favorite guru, beautyxxgoddess wears the womens version of them, and just purchased the white Sperrys. I think I like them!
 What do you think? Be honest! Do you think I should get them?

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i will! im going to do a post with my favorite beauty girlss and i want you to check them out sometime! ill post it sometimeee soon!

    ReplyDelete