Sunday, January 23, 2011

Productive Procrastination

I am currently procrastinating. I have hours of homework and studying ahead of me, but hey, that's what Sunday nights are for, right? Wrong. So I decided that instead of sitting on my bed surfing the internet and sending the occasional text messages, I should be productive in my procrastination... so let's write a blog! Warning ~ this will be very random! :)

~ First off, can I say... I love youuuu (you know who you are, one of my very special followers. Because it's not like I have one or anything. Psh) You are my best friend and I wish I could spend everyday with you. You get me and understand me better than anybody else, and I am the most comfortable and honest with you. I love you so much!! <3
Okay... enough of the eewey gooey stuff.

~I've been super in to food. yummmy! of course. ahaha. but healthy snacks! So, heres some of my fav snacks to munch on when I'm bored. ahaha
Hummus~ OMGHHKP this stuff is amazing. I pretty much adore all hummus, but this specific one is TO DIE FOR. Plus, all the little goodies on top just make it that much better! I love to dip carrots, bell peppers, pita chips, tortilla chips, crackers, snap peas and so on in my little tub of heaven!
I also have been loving my Trader Joes edamame beans!! they are super healthy and make me feel sophisticated and rich when I eat them. I don't know why... ahah
And for breakfast and pretty much when I'm feeling too lazy to make real food, my Special K Red
Berries cereal. And occasionally, I sprinkle a couple chocolate chips on top of it! :)

~Okay.... so last thing is... I'm 1 week into the new semester and I'm already stressed. Like, oh my god I'm screwed stressed. I'm not really sure why. Oh wait, I do. Because I'm a junior in high school and colleges have way too high of expectations!! But, the good news is I finished with a 4.0 with my ridiculous classes and teachers who could care less about my success in their classes. Gotta love public school!

xoxo

1 comment: