Sunday, January 9, 2011

Naked. ;)

I can already tell blogging will be my new latest obsession. Be prepared to be bombarded with shallow and superficial posts from me, all about the makeup and nail polish I live for. Just kidding, I live for much more than that. But, I do have a love for beauty.
I have been chasing after the Urban Decay Naked Palette for two months now, and unless I want to pay over $150 for it from some random seller, I'm out of luck. But, last week, during my daily Sephora online check, hoping that they would have a new shipment, I looked and guess what just came in! I knew I had to act quickly, I called the website and had them charge it to my new gift card I got for Christmas, and placed the most exciting order of my life. I'm not even joking. Along with my new palette, I bought a pretty jade nailpolish that I have been eying every time I walk in to the store. With my purchase, I received 5 free samples. FIVE! And the best part is, I get a jumbo sample of the new Michael Kors perfume. My order is supposed to arrive Thursday, and this palette is the one thing that is going to get me though finals week. Amen.
 12 eyeshadow, the best eyeliners in the world, and an eye primer. Come to mama.

Read my Palm. And my fricken beautiful nails.
Sniff Sniff. Who doesn't love free perfume?
Thursday.... can you please hurry?
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!! and the perfume is .25 ounces! for free! thats like a legit bottle!!!!

    ReplyDelete