Sunday, February 6, 2011

Little shopping trip :)

Hello my beautiful bloggers! I'm so sorry it's been so long. You know whats about to come, school homework studying blah blah blah. So I'll skip that and say that I've got some fun ideas coming :)
Yesterday I went shopping with a friend, and I got some cute stuff! I didn't actually get a large amount of stuff, because they were pretty pricey. But I am beyond thrilled with all of my purchases ~ obsessed to say the least! :)

First, I got new OPIs ~ I was in dire need of some new pinks!

~ Shorts Story ~ Just a classic pink, it is much lighter in person!


~Koala Berry ~ Pretty much my perfect summer toes color! It's more of a hot pink in person :) Can't wait to paint my toes with it today!
~ OPI La Paz-itively Hot~ Sooo excited for this one. It's great for summer as well! It's a hot pink with some blue shimmer :)
~ Bright Lights Big Color ~ Oh my goodness, this color gets my award for the best summer color ever! It's a beautiful orange coral color with tons of gold shimmer. I actually gave this one to my mom for her bithday ~ but don't worry, I'll be borrowing it ;)

Next, I went to lush! Ah ~ my weakness :) Had to pick up something!! and ohmygoodness ~ I may have a new favorite! Watch out Honey I Washed the Kids! :)
~ Dragon's egg bath bomb. First off, it's HUGE! And it was only $4.95 I believe, which is a great price for a Lush Bath Bomb. It's super pretty, and it smells like pure heaven! It's super fruity and fresh. Kind of smells like you're putting your nose in a fruit bowl. It's amazing and I will be loving it for my cool summer baths :)
Can you say HEAVEN?!

Next, I went to LuluLemon Athletic store, and I am in LOVE with my purchases!
They will be the topic of my next post :)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment